Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Is my sig HAI Nazi approved?

  1. #1
    u mad M@ is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    33,337

    Is my sig HAI Nazi approved?

    Dear HAI Nazi Leaders,

    I would like to discuss a recent happening with you. As you're aware, I was given a one week ban for "spamming links" in my signature. I would like to kindly suggest that the member "stu" be given a one week ban on reasoning he has a link in an extremely similar format as mine was, linking to his forum.

    Why has he not been banned yet? If I'm not allowed to give people a place to discuss cars rather then off topic, so be it. However, I would still like to request stu be banned for 7 days. This seems fair to me, anyone else?

    Thank you for your time.

    Regards,
    Once actively supporting user of this shithole a.k.a. M@

    p.s. I anxiously await my new ban for this thread.
    I am on a drug its called M@. Its not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. - Charlie Sheen, slightly modified.

    [lswhitecivic] 11:55 am: terry - taking your penis out of the printer does not make you a superhero, just thought you should know
    [DJ_DUB] 11:56 am: "Its jammed"
    [DJ_DUB] 11:56 am: "The printer?"
    [DJ_DUB] 11:56 am: "No, my penis in teh printer"



  2. #2
    HAI Premium Member 3JoDhM3 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    221
    lame. =P how does it feel to get banned matt. not to great HU!

  3. #3
    u mad M@ is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    33,337
    Doesn't matter to me to be completely honest. Get banned from a shit hole? No sweat off my balls.
    I am on a drug its called M@. Its not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. - Charlie Sheen, slightly modified.

    [lswhitecivic] 11:55 am: terry - taking your penis out of the printer does not make you a superhero, just thought you should know
    [DJ_DUB] 11:56 am: "Its jammed"
    [DJ_DUB] 11:56 am: "The printer?"
    [DJ_DUB] 11:56 am: "No, my penis in teh printer"



  4. #4
    3 Hund stu has a spectacular aura about stu has a spectacular aura about stu has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    2 Kings
    Posts
    26,805
    It's okay, but only if you make a payment of $200 and make the check out to Deceptakan.

    EDIT: LOL, I didn't read the post until now and didn't know I was starring in yet another M@ thread. Colorado Interests was nothing like HAI, and doesn't currently even exist right now.
    ZOMG

  5. #5
    HAI Premium Member Weston-work is infamous around these parts Weston-work's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Work, or my couch
    Posts
    10,181
    Stu and myshtern's sig links may be obnoxiously large and pushing the limit, but the key difference here is that the site they're promoting is not a place for "OMG, HAI sucks, so I'm going to make a 'better' site and then talk endless shit about HAI on HAI while whoring my own site"

    PS: I'm going to be taking a road trip and making a stop in San Francisco soon... I expect it to be considerably less gay than ***, or the M@-era of HAI.
    Last edited by Weston-work; 01-07-2010 at 10:54 PM.


    Black Corvette C6 3LT
    Honda RC51

    Past cashburners: Nissan 350z Touring, Porsche 944 race car, Acura Integra LS-Turbo

  6. #6
    aka deceptadick Deceptakhan has a spectacular aura about Deceptakhan has a spectacular aura about Deceptakhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    springs
    Posts
    9,067
    Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    It's okay, but only if you make a payment of $200 and make the check out to Deceptakan.

    EDIT: LOL, I didn't read the post until now and didn't know I was starring in yet another M@ thread. Colorado Interests was nothing like HAI, and doesn't currently even exist right now.
    Hey now. And lol at sig

  7. #7
    HAI Premium Member 3JoDhM3 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    221
    Here's my opinion regarding some issues with HAI/M@.
    - Dont get me wrong HAI once upon a time was a awesome place to just get on chat with people buy parts, sell parts etc., But then some issues came along with HAI such as stolen parts etc.. typical shit that happens on any site. everyone gets blaimed no one gets caught, from there HAI became more of a shit talking forum people started getting banned for POST WHORING, SHIT TALKING etc.. then you became a admin whoopdie doo!! congrats, BUT the one thing i never understood was WHY you never got banned for post whoring/shit talking and many other things. i know why because you were buddy..buddy with the right people on this site thats why! you got to the point were you were at almost 100 post a day of worthless shit on every thread/topic on HAI. why didnt you get banned then??? yet you as a admin started closing down threads making rules, BANNING PEOPLE, why do you earn that power? because of the buddy buddy system that is why. now you say you dont give a shit if your banned off HAI then why bitch about it? stay off the site and dont cause anymore drama for anyone. but at the same time it seems like you do it for the attention.. just like when you were on your HIGH HORSE for having a fast car, you talked shit about everyone's setups or cars and you called people out for race's etc. thats immature come on man. then your cute civic blows up you lay low on the shit talking because now your just another person and realize you have no fast car anymore. its funny how that works with people you have a fast car you immidiatley become a ass hole. or at lest some people do ive met alot of nice people with fast cars that are on HAI til this day. so all in all Matt your finally getting what you deserve and dont bring anyone else down with you on this site now your begging for other people to get banned thats not cool. i could care less what the reason is your asking for them to get banned. thats why there is responsible mature ADMIN's on this site to take care of that. That is all. am i going to get banned now too for saying what i think? im sorry if this offends anyone on this site.
    Last edited by 3JoDhM3; 01-07-2010 at 11:04 PM.

  8. #8
    HAI Premium Member Weston-work is infamous around these parts Weston-work's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Work, or my couch
    Posts
    10,181
    Quote Originally Posted by 3JoDhM3 View Post
    Here's my opinion regarding some issues with HAI/M@.
    - Dont get me wrong HAI once upon a time was a awesome place to just get on chat with people buy parts, sell parts etc., But then some issues came along with HAI such as stolen parts etc.. typical shit that happens on any site. everyone gets blaimed no one gets caught, from there HAI became more of a shit talking forum people started getting banned for POST WHORING, SHIT TALKING etc.. then you became a admin whoopdie doo!! congrats, BUT the one thing i never understood was WHY you never got banned for post whoring/shit talking and many other things. i know why because you were buddy..buddy with the right people on this site thats why! you got to the point were you were at almost 100 post a day of worthless shit on every thread/topic on HAI. why didnt you get banned then??? yet you as a admin started closing down threads making rules, BANNING PEOPLE, why do you earn that power? because of the buddy buddy system that is why. now you say you dont give a shit if your banned off HAI then why bitch about it? stay off the site and dont cause anymore drama for anyone. but at the same time it seems like you do it for the attention.. just like when you were on your HIGH HORSE for having a fast car, you talked shit about everyone's setups or cars and you called people out for race's etc. thats immature come on man. then your cute civic blows up you lay low on the shit talking because now your just another person and realize you have no fast car anymore. its funny how that works with people you have a fast car you immidiatley become a ass hole. or at lest some people do ive met alot of nice people with fast cars that are on HAI til this day. so all in all Matt your finally getting what you deserve and dont bring anyone else down with you on this site now your begging for other people to get banned thats not cool. i could care less what the reason is your asking for them to get banned. thats why there is responsible mature ADMIN's on this site to take care of that. That is all. am i going to get banned now too for saying what i think? im sorry if this offends anyone on this site.
    It wasn't just 100 posts of garbage a day, but there was also his countless daily postings of gay porn for a while there, as well as his love for e-thugging.

    M@ did win the 2008 award for "most hilarious loss of mod powers" though, so in a way, him being a mod for a short while, was kind of worth it.

    He wont leave though. He has said he's going to "quit HAI" so many times in the past, but he always came back and brought his teenage girl drama with him. We need to do like CRN and others have done, and just perma-ban him now, and every alias that he tries to come back with.
    Last edited by Weston-work; 01-07-2010 at 11:12 PM.


    Black Corvette C6 3LT
    Honda RC51

    Past cashburners: Nissan 350z Touring, Porsche 944 race car, Acura Integra LS-Turbo

  9. #9
    3 Hund stu has a spectacular aura about stu has a spectacular aura about stu has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    2 Kings
    Posts
    26,805
    M@ was never friends with any admin that I know of.
    ZOMG

  10. #10
    HAI Premium Member Weston-work is infamous around these parts Weston-work's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Work, or my couch
    Posts
    10,181
    Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    M@ was never friends with any admin that I know of.
    There was a short time where he was working with Brian on the website or something like that, and next thing we knew, he was a mod. It wasn't long until he burnt that bridge and pissed off Brian though. He also seems to know how to sweet talk John out of banning him too.


    Black Corvette C6 3LT
    Honda RC51

    Past cashburners: Nissan 350z Touring, Porsche 944 race car, Acura Integra LS-Turbo

  11. #11
    HAI Premium Member 3JoDhM3 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    M@ was never friends with any admin that I know of.
    YES he was actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weston-work View Post
    There was a short time where he was working with Brian on the website or something like that, and next thing we knew, he was a mod. It wasn't long until he burnt that bridge and pissed off Brian though. He also seems to know how to sweet talk John out of banning him too.


    he was there cute muffin on HAI he put the frosting on all the admin's thoughts/post/topics.

  12. #12
    3 Hund stu has a spectacular aura about stu has a spectacular aura about stu has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    2 Kings
    Posts
    26,805
    Oohhh, he was the "yes" man that just followed around the big guys saying, "Yes sir, that's exactly what I was thinking!" or "Get to work on that Charles, you heard what Mr. X said!"
    ZOMG

  13. #13
    HAI Premium Member 3JoDhM3 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Oohhh, he was the "yes" man that just followed around the big guys saying, "Yes sir, that's exactly what I was thinking!" or "Get to work on that Charles, you heard what Mr. X said!"
    Most Deff.. Agree!!

    Well said!! x2 i stand by your words lol

  14. #14
    u mad M@ is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    33,337
    Haven't read a single one of your replies. You're all douchebags, just like the owner of this shithole site.

    V.banmerightmeowplz
    I am on a drug its called M@. Its not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. - Charlie Sheen, slightly modified.

    [lswhitecivic] 11:55 am: terry - taking your penis out of the printer does not make you a superhero, just thought you should know
    [DJ_DUB] 11:56 am: "Its jammed"
    [DJ_DUB] 11:56 am: "The printer?"
    [DJ_DUB] 11:56 am: "No, my penis in teh printer"



  15. #15
    HAI Premium Member Weston-work is infamous around these parts Weston-work's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Work, or my couch
    Posts
    10,181
    "Hi, I'm M@, and I desperately want attention!"


    Black Corvette C6 3LT
    Honda RC51

    Past cashburners: Nissan 350z Touring, Porsche 944 race car, Acura Integra LS-Turbo

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Funniest sig for HAI yet
    By myshtern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 09:50 AM
  2. Ban Spelling Nazi?
    By M@ in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 02:04 AM
  3. Spelling Nazi
    By Spelling Nazi in forum Member Profiles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 03:48 PM
  4. This thread is gaydsm approved v 2.0
    By HONDA GHANDI in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 05:15 PM
  5. The Bush Family and Nazi Germany
    By ericjames in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 09:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts