1. Armed people are citizens; unarmed they are subjects.
2. A gun in the hand is so much better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. "Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms.
7. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
8. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
9. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
10. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
11. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
12. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
13. Guns only have two enemies: rust and politicians.
14. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
15. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
16. 911 - - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer
17. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
18. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.
19. Only a government that is afraid of it's citizens tries to control them.
20. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
21. Enforce the "gun control laws" we ALREADY have, don't make more.
22. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
23. The American Revolution never would have happened with gun control.
24. "A government of the people, by the people, for the people..."
25. Remember to secure weapons and ammo to keep children safe.