PDA

View Full Version : What a Bitch!

Ted
11-07-2007, 08:40 PM
I was sued earlier today, The guy had no proof i didnt tighten his trans.cooler lines, but i had no proof I tighened them, not sure how i'd prove that,His auto LS trans took a shit after a 5/ 1/2 month leak. He knew about the leak but never acted upon seeing what it was. I never heard back from the guy until the Lawsuit, I did have a restraining order on the guy from a harassment charge. The judge wouldnt hear my harassment case saying" there is "no Monitary" award on Harassment alegations. He won since he had 2 word of mouths over my one basically,Side Mechanics Beware: :mad:

Terry
11-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Oh man thats horrible

ntgtyper
11-07-2007, 08:46 PM
that sucks man sorry to hear that, it sucks that there is douche bags out there like that still, maybe his new tranny will fall the fuck off lol

Ted
11-07-2007, 08:52 PM
well he started at 3 g's but he got 500 lol, I have emails from him in a stalking matter, I never gave him a warranty, which he agreed too, I told them he couldve done whatever after all this time but who knows, now I have the option to appeal, sue for harassment, file a restrainging order, or pay the 5 bills and end it. It all started with this ass hole after i told him to back off my girlfriend, He worked with her and had a big crush on her, 8 months of bull shit, Karmas a bitch Asshole!!!!!

Jerkmode9316
11-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Damn Ted! Thats suckz bawlz man. I doubt the guy frequents this board? Also I thought that you couldn't sue anyone for work that was done on the side? I always thought that was just a "risk" that the "consumer" had to take in order to get work done on the side. Sounds to me like homeboy got jealous of your woman and decided to pull a snake ass move. He will get whats coming to him one day.

Ted
11-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Damn Ted! Thats suckz bawlz man. I doubt the guy frequents this board? Also I thought that you couldn't sue anyone for work that was done on the side? I always thought that was just a "risk" that the "consumer" had to take in order to get work done on the side. Sounds to me like homeboy got jealous of your woman and decided to pull a snake ass move. He will get whats coming to him one day.

Ya man, ya win some you loose some, I did all i could, other then follow him around and telling him he had a leak, I have many vouches I would do anything to help out anyone I did work for PERIOD. Fuck your 92 TEG with 200000 miles

Ted
11-07-2007, 09:25 PM
all for the 60$ i made changing his radiator...

M@
11-07-2007, 09:33 PM
That sucks, man. Sorry to hear about that.

Deceptakhan
11-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Damn that sucks. :(

That aside, I will 100% vouch for this guys integrity, and the solid work he performs. He's done more than just a radiator to my car.

Ted
11-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Damn that sucks. :(

That aside, I will 100% vouch for this guys integrity, and the solid work he performs. He's done more than just a radiator to my car.

Thanks Carl, I have so much proof this guys an asshole, but any way i go have to pay to play! I would never post this here if i was in any way guilty, just a he say she say talk fast..

Deceptakhan
11-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Oh I know man. You don't come back 5 months later saying a slow slow leak killed your car. Totally preventable, in no way unnoticable. If thats even what happened.

asianjkim
11-07-2007, 10:57 PM
um...wtf? after 5 months he comes back. he should of sued you like a month after. i think its bullshit how he won.

1.8fury
11-07-2007, 11:52 PM
i saw your car at the court house today.... luckily when i went in they no copy of my ticket and had to dismiss it... ahahahhaha FUCK COPS

Ted
11-08-2007, 07:20 AM
i saw your car at the court house today.... luckily when i went in they no copy of my ticket and had to dismiss it... ahahahhaha FUCK COPS
that was me right out front, hopefully last time in a while, nice score on your ticket too lol

Evil_SpeedRacer
11-08-2007, 07:34 AM
That is craptastic. Lets go break his knees! :D I am planning on using a waiver when I work on cars from now on. If I had a Honda and lived by you, I would trust your work if I needed help with it. You have a very good rep here. That little snapperhead has a very bad rep everywhere he goes I am sure. Anybody who would hit on another guys girl is a punk. I hate to say it, maybe he set you up since you snubbed him on the GF thing.

brokee
11-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Well, how long do you want me to wait until I break his faggot legs?

xxxd-manxxx
11-08-2007, 02:15 PM
so im confused. you are allowed to sue someone for work they did to your car if it brakes because of something they did/didnt do?

Jerkmode9316
11-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Sounds to me like Ted got a Raw ass deal in court.
-1 for the joke they call the judicial system

Deceptakhan
11-08-2007, 02:42 PM
- a billion for that joke of a judicial systyem. Lol, don't even get me started on the organization that awards incompetance, lazyness, and a police force that acts like a wannabe army, to the point of treating its citizens as the enemy.

brokee
11-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Its ok Carl. When the revolution comes, those that stand by the incompetents will be among the first against the wall.

But the rich have to die first, its only right.

stu
11-08-2007, 03:17 PM
so im confused. you are allowed to sue someone for work they did to your car if it brakes because of something they did/didnt do?

You can sue someone for whatever you want.

In Colorado there is a statute of limitations that you have 2 years to claim property damage or bodily injury. In some states that limitation can be as long as 10 years.

twistedimage
11-08-2007, 03:35 PM
what a joke

Ted
11-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Well, how long do you want me to wait until I break his faggot legs?
lol nice offer, hope I run into him, maybe while I'm out heavily drinking, give him the old elbow to the nose then sue him for hurting my elbow.. lol

stu
11-08-2007, 05:36 PM
I was sitting on a guy's back, holding him on the floor once, and when he asked me, "What'd I do to you?" I answered that he bruised my knee with his face.

asianjkim
11-08-2007, 05:40 PM
lol nice offer, hope I run into him, maybe while I'm out heavily drinking, give him the old elbow to the nose then sue him for hurting my elbow.. lol
Then ill go up to his face when hes laying on the ground. BITCH YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT! :rofl:

brokee
11-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Then ill go up to his face when hes laying on the ground. BITCH YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT! :rofl:

nah, just pee on him and take his wallet

Ted
11-08-2007, 07:37 PM
lol nice support HAI offers:-)

Jerkmode9316
11-08-2007, 07:41 PM
In all fairness it might not be a good idea to Fxck homeboy up yourself. (Unless in a non-public place with a lack of witnesses)
Although Im sure he wont be able to do much about a "random" act of violence from an "unknown" party.
HAI Goons/Ruffian's FTW!

stu
11-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Remember when he had no case to sue this guy either?

Minotaur
11-08-2007, 07:43 PM
I hope that this is not a precedent. My uncle refuses to work as a tech because he's afraid of getting sued, exactly like your example. Is it time for technician mal practce insurance? Fuck this.

Jerkmode9316
11-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Remember when he had no case to sue this guy either?
Of course but he has to know one's name to sue him. but on the other hand it seems that "he who has the most liars in court, wins"

Ted
11-08-2007, 08:06 PM
lol true that, Down with the system!

FrankDMS
11-08-2007, 08:35 PM
unfortunate things happen to fuc-sticks like that guy.... -1 a brain cel. *btw most repair shops give you 90 days if that. The leak was repairable and was not done so by the owner, nor was it adressed. Seems a bit negligent....

Ted
11-08-2007, 08:41 PM
ya 5 months of driving, through summer too I might add, he and his fuck toy said there was so much road salt on the splash guard it soaked it all up and he never saw much of a leak, BS. He also claimed he had a towel and carpet piece to catch the leak. I also had a temporary restraing order on him so he'd leave me alone way before this, But NO, HARASSMENT has no monitary value. Thanks JUDGE

brokee
11-08-2007, 09:43 PM
So did it look like your judge was born with an extra chromosome? Were the two of them exchanging lovers looks?

I SMELL FISHES!

QuarterMile
11-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Damn Ted sorry to hear about this, shit thats sad that someone would go and dick someone like that. Someone who does little shit for free to, I remember you took a look at two of my cars just checking them out did it for free. This is why you cant find good people anymore to look at your car for a good price. People just over price shit because of dicks like this...

Sorry for the bad news man..

Martian
11-20-2007, 09:12 PM
appeal and countersue. Put a lien on his property for failure to adhear to a verbal contract.

d773hf82jhf721hf