PDA

View Full Version : Does alcohol show up on drug tests?

Ashton
06-01-2003, 06:15 PM
So today i had to take a drug test, and it was one of those mouth swab ones that stay in your mouth for 3 mins...... and taste like shit.

i was wonderinf if alcohol shows up on those tests, what if it was just one smirnof ice triple black..... just 1 the night before would it show up?

need input....

Jai SI
06-01-2003, 06:25 PM
Yes you're fucked. What the hell were you doing Smirnoff lol.

Oh..don't know about the drug thing though sorry.

RiceBurner00
06-01-2003, 07:19 PM
girls brew 8/, anyways, I highly doubt it

If it was a blood test, it will, but in your case, I dont think it will come up, if its another test it wont come up

yrretvr4
06-01-2003, 07:34 PM
I dont think it will...

smirnoff triple black is like 3% alcohol, and you only had one.

I've never had any experience with a mouth swab test but with the pee test, alcohol shows up

Good luck though. Would they not hire you if it showed up? King soopers?

Ashton
06-01-2003, 09:12 PM
yeah its soopers..... but im already hired but im on a probational period for 30 days..... that means no "no shows" for 30 days.

Hellified SH
06-01-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by AV630
yeah its soopers..... but im already hired but im on a probational period for 30 days..... that means no "no shows" for 30 days.

No it means that you need to ACT responsible for the next 30-days.

TheJackal
06-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by RiceBurner00
girls brew 8/, anyways, I highly doubt it

girls brew? have fun drinkin your nasty ass beer.

yrretvr4
06-01-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Hellified SH
No it means that you need to ACT responsible for the next 30-days. Teenagers these days....:rolleyes:

Tra2xx
06-01-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by TheJackal
girls brew? have fun drinkin your nasty ass beer.

I must say, I agree. I can't chill and just slowly drink a beer. If I am chugging, sure - the bad taste doesn't last that long.

Uggg beer is gross.

I would rather take shots, they taste better.

As far as your question goes: If you drank that drink an hour before I would guess you might have it show up. The night before, you should be fine.

I once had 14 shots and the next day I didn't smell of alcohol, my breath didn't smell like it, and it was all good. I would have probably passed that mouth swab test.

btw those shots ruined me from beer and mccormiks vodka forever, before that beer tasted decent. now, no way.

First off alcohol soaks through your skin well and into whatever that takes it away, second off you have saliva and stuff all over so it's like a constant bath.

Kwando
06-01-2003, 11:04 PM
WHO CARES!

If it's a drug test for a job they don't care about alcohol.

RiceBurner00
06-01-2003, 11:09 PM
The Jackal, how do you get drunk off of drinking sugar? those kind of drinks are disgusting. I never heard a guy say they would choose that over beer, wait, are you a guy?

RiceBurner00
06-01-2003, 11:10 PM
I would be more hyper that I wouldnt feel drunk on those drinks

ShervRacer
06-02-2003, 09:33 AM
i love a nice big bottle of Heinekin.. its the best tasting beer in my opinion.
I also like vodka.. and all red wines.

THRICE
06-02-2003, 09:49 AM
Corona & Heinekin. Oh, I like Zima too.

ShervRacer
06-02-2003, 09:52 AM
zima tastes funky... mikes hard lemonade is tasty... nothing in it.. but it just tastes good

newt2
06-02-2003, 10:08 AM
Alchohol runs through your system at a ratge of one drink per hour. So as long as it was one drink only and you waited more than one hour before taking the test, you're fine.

LeonZ
06-02-2003, 10:08 AM
i dont like heineken and i dont like cheap vodkas. zima is ok.

TheJackal
06-02-2003, 10:32 AM
The Jackal, how do you get drunk off of drinking sugar? those kind of drinks are disgusting. I never heard a guy say they would choose that over beer, wait, are you a guy?

uh so your saying that because there is sugar in a drink, you cant get drunk? Mixed drinks are the best, pina colada's, white russan, black russan, strawberry daqauri ect... You drink those because they taste good. If i wanna get fucked up i go straight for the hard shit, chug chase and start feeling reallly good. Yes I am a guy, does that suprise you that a GUY stands up and says he doesnt like beer because it tastes like ass?

CSMsi311
06-02-2003, 11:29 AM
minors. haha

newt2
06-02-2003, 11:31 AM
uh so your saying that because there is sugar in a drink, you cant get drunk? Mixed drinks are the best, pina colada's, white russan, black russan, strawberry daqauri ect... You drink those because they taste good. If i wanna get fucked up i go straight for the hard shit, chug chase and start feeling reallly good. Yes I am a guy, does that suprise you that a GUY stands up and says he doesnt like beer because it tastes like ass?

It's free country, you can drink girl drinks if you want. Of course we can call you a girl if you do as well.... :D

THRICE
06-02-2003, 12:00 PM
Fuck that, Girls drinks rule! Who gives a fuck...we'll drink our girls drinks, and you drink your beer. Eeveryones happy and no one cares.

newt2
06-02-2003, 12:20 PM
Actually I'm a bourbon guy myself.

The problem with sweet drinks is that they cause worse hangovers and you're more likely to vomit from them. But like I said, it's a free country. :)

THRICE
06-02-2003, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I don't ever get drunk though. If I feel buzzed...I stop and try to eat and sit down. I casually enjoy a beer every now and then.

RiceBurner00
06-02-2003, 12:48 PM
nah I just think it would be funny if I saw a guy grab a hard lemonade or something over a nice beer

I really dont like mixed drinks, I am a beer man but my liquor of choice is Jack Daniels

I think beer taste way better then that girly shit, once you start drinking beer you like it more and more, I remember my first time drinking beer, I didnt like it and stayed with vodka (cheap and fucks u up for a kid in 9th and 10th grade) anyways just tried it again and it wasnt so bad, now I wouldnt mind just having one beer, the taste is good to me

ShervRacer
06-02-2003, 12:54 PM
Jonny Walker black label mmmm

stu
06-02-2003, 04:51 PM
Riceburner:
1) I would choose a Mike's Hard Limonade over a beer ANY day of the week
2) When you are "drunk" what you are experiencing is a very dehydrated state. As anyone knows, sugar is very successful at dehydrating you, so if anything, you could get drunk quicker if the alcohol percentage was the same.

THRICE
06-02-2003, 04:57 PM
ah hell, if Zima was called "Girls drink" I would still drink it. It tastes good.

Steve_C
06-02-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by THRICE
ah hell, if Zima was called "Girls drink" I would still drink it. It tastes good.

:werd: as long as my zima is ice cold, i'm happy.

try zomething different

LeonZ
06-02-2003, 05:14 PM
I wouldn't chose lemonade over beer, but i'd drink beer then lemonade.

RiceBurner00
06-02-2003, 05:14 PM
beer dehighdrates you just the same, man and I thought some people on these boards can drink 8), oh well

A41.8Turbo
06-02-2003, 06:54 PM
Heineken and Corona w/lime are the shit.....

RiceBurner00
06-02-2003, 07:26 PM
ah im just playing around, drink what you want, being drunk is fun either way 8)

2000SiVTEC
06-02-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by black civic
Heineken and Corona w/lime are the shit.....

UHHHHHHHH!! Skunk beer and piss in a bottle with lime.

ShervRacer
06-02-2003, 08:45 PM
how dare you insult heinekin... and corona doent really have a taste... i mean hey its great when its ice cold and you just came from outside mowing the lawn in 100F temps like here in maryland... it sure is satisfying to drinka corona in that condition.. but my beer for conversing or partying is always a heinekin... guinness is good... i like any dark beer...

Jai SI
06-02-2003, 08:49 PM
Heineken is pretty good...and for those light days, gotta go with Amstel light. Corona is good too, goes skunky really fast though.

RiceBurner00
06-02-2003, 08:59 PM
I like Budweiser, Yueng Ling, Molson, Guiness, Rolling Rock, well any damn beer, cept dollar 50 40s lol

Bedlam
06-02-2003, 09:06 PM

Actually, your statement was more true than you know Austin...sugar in drinks keeps your liver busy and so more of the alcohol stays in your bloodstream longer. Sweet drinks can have a LOT less alcohol and get you more fucked up. I'd rather have something that tastes a little better myself if I'm going to drink hard alcohol, nothing wrong with it.

-Bedlam

ShervRacer
06-02-2003, 09:06 PM
one beer i forgot to mention... shame one me... is Sam adams... now thats a tasty beer to have... mmm mmm tastes so darn good

rb20
06-03-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by AV630
So today i had to take a drug test, and it was one of those mouth swab ones that stay in your mouth for 3 mins...... and taste like shit.

i was wonderinf if alcohol shows up on those tests, what if it was just one smirnof ice triple black..... just 1 the night before would it show up?

need input....

It is true that alcohol may stay in your system for up to 3 hours after your last drink! However many things affect the content of alcohol in your blood. For instance say you drank one smirnvoien (f--- it can't spell) That would probably only stay in your mouth for those three hours and would be out of your system by the time you woke up that morning to go peepee or whenever you peepeed that night. Blood alcohol content tests are for morons who drive under the influence and people who have been drinking within the last hour or so! Don't trip about alcohol.... However any other illegal substance and you're fffffuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd!

peace out! oh and by the way I didn't vote on the gay purple accord thing I've never seen your accord before!

TedR719
06-03-2003, 12:10 PM
If I drink I will kick back beers. The hard shit was the pass and the girly drinks are for the girls.

JrJ93vx
06-03-2003, 05:08 PM
whoa...Ted kickin back beers...I don't think i've ever seen you drink a beer

2000SiVTEC
06-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by futuresi
If I drink I will kick back beers. The hard shit was the pass and the girly drinks are for the girls.

YOu will learn one day when you are a seasoned drinker that your statement is wrong:)

phil
06-03-2003, 06:01 PM
nothing but killians lager and irish car bombs for me. with the occasional bloody marry or capn and coke.

domestichell
06-03-2003, 08:48 PM
its all about strait jack daniels, by the way alchahol has a 24 hour period....1 beer probably wont show ....

iburnslabs
06-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Tra2xx
I must say, I agree. I can't chill and just slowly drink a beer. If I am chugging, sure - the bad taste doesn't last that long.

Uggg beer is gross.

I would rather take shots, they taste better.

As far as your question goes: If you drank that drink an hour before I would guess you might have it show up. The night before, you should be fine.

I once had 14 shots and the next day I didn't smell of alcohol, my breath didn't smell like it, and it was all good. I would have probably passed that mouth swab test.

btw those shots ruined me from beer and mccormiks vodka forever, before that beer tasted decent. now, no way.

First off alcohol soaks through your skin well and into whatever that takes it away, second off you have saliva and stuff all over so it's like a constant bath.

yea well i think you guys are drinking shitty beer, most people who dont like beer have drank molsen and coors and busweiser and keystone light {shiver} why dont you goto a microbrewery and try drinkin real beer that has real flavor instead of tasting like vomit and piss. now i know not everyone likes the taste of beer but if you havent tried good beer {on tap} then dont knock it till ya try it.

if i goto a party and they have one of the nasty beers i listed above, i wont drink... ill vomit before i get drunk

Jai SI
06-03-2003, 09:08 PM
I think most people that throw parties (weak ones, like frat parties and crap) carry like Keystone Light and shit because it's cheap. And yeah I don't drink vomit either.

RiceBurner00
06-03-2003, 09:19 PM
whats wrong with Budweiser? Molson?

what beer do you like?

RiceBurner00
06-03-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by domestichell
its all about strait jack daniels, by the way alchahol has a 24 hour period....1 beer probably wont show ....

I love hanging out with Jackie D, he is my boy! heh

I had a bet about that, I had a 20oz wawa coffee cup and filled it almost all the way to the top, it was like 17 shots....well I had 5 minutes to drink it all down, I drank the first half in 5 seconds, got some iced tea for chasing, then chugged the rest, drank a lot of iced tea, soooo fucked up, I won like 20 bucks too

all my friends cept a couple mix like 8 shots of jack in a 20 oz coke, I think that taste worse then it is straight, and its quicker to just do it straight

Jai SI
06-03-2003, 09:26 PM
Red bull and vodka's pretty good. Anybody drink that?

Steve_C
06-03-2003, 10:31 PM
liquid cocaine! that shit will clear out your sinus's and get you fucked up good

domestichell
06-04-2003, 01:03 AM
i drink heroin

domestichell
06-04-2003, 01:10 AM
my three best friends...jack, jose, and Mr. Bicardi 151

stu
06-04-2003, 02:32 AM
I like Red Bull Vodkas, they're expensive thought.

w00dr0w
06-04-2003, 08:07 AM
I'll buy good beer if I know I'm only going to chill and drink a few. Easy Street and 1554 are my beers of choice. You really just can't put down more then a half case of micro brew without feeling like shit the next day. At least I can't.

If I know I'm going to go out and drink more then 12 beers and play drinking games, I'll buy a 20 back of Bud Light bottles.

I also love whiskey, scotch, and gin. Save those fruity drinks for the girls. It's all that sweet shit in your stomach that makes you puke.

I drink........a lot.

Reu Froman
06-04-2003, 08:26 AM
I also Drink A LOT.
I think the best thing is to beer bong right as you get out of bed.

thebetterhalf
06-04-2003, 11:21 AM
I don't drink hardly ever. Not cause I don't like to, cause I'm paranoid about getting a beer belly. So I have decided that when I do drink, I'll just have like 2 shots of some hard alcohol and I'm done for without having to drink like 70 girlie drinks (even though they are yummy yummy yummy) and I won't wake up weighing more than Anna Nicole Smith.

GiRLieGirL SoL
06-04-2003, 11:37 AM
w3rd

Originally posted by thebetterhalf
I don't drink hardly ever. Not cause I don't like to, cause I'm paranoid about getting a beer belly.

RiceBurner00
06-04-2003, 12:18 PM
I give lots of props to girls who can drink, I cant stand the girls who take one shot of vodka and annoy the fuck out of you

IM SO DRUNK OMG......please

GiRLieGirL SoL
06-04-2003, 12:27 PM
k well you can go have your girl that drinks a bunch of beers and has a bigger beer belly than you. jp

but i can drink, i can't think of how many times i've drank an entire bottle of some hard liquor by myself. Its just now I hardly drink because i'd rather be sober since i spent so long being fucked up.

Jai SI
06-04-2003, 12:40 PM
I give lots of props to girls who can drink, I cant stand the girls who take one shot of vodka and annoy the fuck out of you

IM SO DRUNK OMG......please

:werd:

RiceBurner00
06-04-2003, 01:06 PM
I just dont like it when girls have to worry about drinking, its kinda cancels out the fun, you wanna drink to get fucked up and not worry about shit, just have a good time

I have some friends who are girls who drink beer, and there pretty hot, when they drink beer its a plus

Jai SI
06-04-2003, 07:29 PM
Once again... :werd:

RiceBurner00
06-04-2003, 09:22 PM
good shit 8)

ShervRacer
06-04-2003, 09:29 PM
I just dont like it when girls have to worry about drinking, its kinda cancels out the fun, you wanna drink to get fucked up and not worry about shit, just have a good time

I have some friends who are girls who drink beer, and there pretty hot, when they drink beer its a plus
i dfrink to have fun not to get fucked up :p...
did it once and didnt like.... happend at a wedding too... told the girl i wanted to go out with to fuck off since she was playing hardball for months... the funny part was that she was really intrested my at that time and wanted to dance and fool around... i just told her to fuck off... heh... worked so hard to get with her and when im pissed off drunk and she makes her move... i just totally ruined it... oh well you live and learn.... lol... then the oh so fun part came after that.... blah

RiceBurner00
06-04-2003, 10:01 PM
yea well when your fucked up you cant act like an asshole lol

The more I drink the better time I have, no beer muscles or anything, one time I flipped though, It was friday right after school, I was washing and waxing my aurora, looked really nice, well that night we went to a party, I was really trashed, I went outside to the keg and I see my car outside, with shaving creme, toilet paper, and fucking sugar smacks all over the fucking car, at the time there was an old couple walking outside across the street, well I said, WHAT THE FUCK, the old lady says "sonny if I was your mom I would wash your mouth out", jeez I started cursing her off, telling her to fuck off and shit

I probably wouldnt of been as pissed if I didnt just clean my car, Ihosed it all off right away and washed it at like 10 PM all smashed, what a night

LeonZ
06-05-2003, 12:11 AM
when i get wasted, i dont remember what happens

d773hf82jhf721hf